H&M Design Award 2015
H&M Design Award is a design competition for students (for 2015: 2014 BA and MA graduates/or equivalent to that) at selected design schools around the world.
The Jury of H&M Design Award 2015 includes:
- Luella Bartley, Design Director of Marc by Marc Jacobs;
- Lucinda Chambers, Fashion Director of British Vogue;
- Paula Goldstein di Principe, Creative Director;
- Tommy Ton, Visual Journalist;
- Angelo Flaccavento, Freelance Fashion Critic;
- Justin O'Shea, Buying Director for Mytheresa.com;
- Lily Allen, Singer/Songwriter;
- Ann-Sofie Johansson, Head of Design, New Development, H&M;
- Margareta van den Bosch, Creative Advisor, H&M.
This year's finalists are:
+ MAGDALENA BROZDA (Poland);
+ ANDREAS EKLÖF (Sweden);
+ GRAHAM FAN (Canada/Hong Kong);
+ ANDREA JIAPEI LI (China);
+ JAMES KELLY (UK);
+ LEONARD KOCIC (Serbia/Sweden);
+ XIMON LEE (Hong Kong);
+ FIONA O'NEILL (Ireland).
The winner will be announced at Fashion Week Stockholm on January 27th 2015 and will receive €50,000 and the chance to show his/her collection during the event. The winner will also get to develop selected pieces from the winning collection to be sold at H&M stores next Autumn.
Photo: Participating design by Ximon Lee from Hong Kong, graduated menswear at Parsons, New York, USA; designaward.hm.com
Added on: 04 December 2014|13:54:41